Senior Partner at Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC and Chairwoman of the International Leadership Team of Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Date of birth: May 16, 1958
First elected: May 2011
Last reappointment: May 2015
Term expires: General Meeting 2019
Business address: 54, rue la Boétie – 75008 Paris (France)
Directorships and appointments outside the Sanofi Group
Directorships as of 12/31/2017
- Director and member of the Finance Committee of Axa* (France), director of Stamford Corporate Services Pte Ltd (Singapore), The World Justice Project (United States), Caldecott Inc. (Cayman Islands) and Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP (United States)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Rothschild & Co* (France)
- Member of the Accounting Advisory Board: National University of Singapore Business School (Singapore)
- Member of the Advisory Board: Singapore Management University School of Law (Singapore)
- Member of the Executive Committee: Singapore Academy of Law (Singapore)
Past directorships expiring within the last five years
- Director of Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund Ltd* (Bermuda), National Heritage Board (Singapore), Rickmers Trust Management Pte Ltd* (Singapore), Sembcorp Industries Ltd (Singapore)
- Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of the Asian Civilisations Museum (Singapore)
(*) Listed companies are indicated by an asterisk.
Education and business experience
Suet-Fern Lee holds a law degree from Cambridge University (1980).
She is Senior Partner at Morgan Lewis Stamford LLC and Chairwoman of the International Leadership Team of Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP.
Suet-Fern Lee qualified as a Barrister-at-Law at Gray’s Inn, London in 1981 before being admitted to the Singapore Bar in 1992. She is a founder of Stamford Law Corporation (Singapore), where she has been a Senior Partner since 2000. Since 2006, she is a member of the Board of Trustees of Nanyang Technological University and of the Accounting Advisory Board of National University of Singapore Business School. Since 2007, she is a member of the Advisory Committee of the Singapore Management University School of Law, where she also chairs the Expert Panel Centre of Cross-Border Commercial Law in Asia. She is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Singapore Academy of Law, where she also chairs the group on Legal Education and Studies. Suet-Fern Lee is also a Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Directors and sits on the Board of the World Justice Project, a global organization for the promotion of the rule of law.