What is it?
A booster to transform groundbreaking ideas in the field of target identification, disease knowledge and translational science into innovative therapeutic solutions. We partner with best-in-class academics to serve a common goal: accelerating innovation for patients.
Sanofi iAwards is a one-year program consisting of:
- A seed funding of 100 000 euros.
- A dedicated support of a Sanofi scientific expert.
- A steppingstone to further collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
Principal investigators from academic partner institutions developing cutting-edge therapeutic solutions in the following areas:
- Immunology and inflammatory diseases
- Rare and Neurological diseases
- Cell and gene therapies
A fast process to select and start projects in less than 8 months:
The iAwards recipients for the 2021 cycle are :
- ADJALI Oumeya, Inserm
- AL JAMAL Khuloud, King’s College London
- BAEZA-GARCIA Alvaro, Inserm
- BOCKELMANN Ulrich, Inserm
- CHAIGNE Benjamin, AP-HP
- CORGNAC Stephanie, Gustave Roussy
- EDBAUER Dieter, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- FILLATREAU Simon, Inserm
- GERST Jeffrey, The Weizmann Institute
- GLOWACKI François, Inserm
- MAGNON Claire, Inserm
- SAUZEAU Vincent, Inserm
- SHACHAR Idit, The Weizmann Institute
- SKIDMORE John, University of Cambridge
- ULITSKY Igor, The Weizmann Institute
- VLLASALIU Driton, King’s College London
- WOSZCZEK Grzegorz, King’s College London
iAward Program Partners:
- AP-HP (Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris)
- Gustave Roussy
- INSERM (Institut National de la Santé Et de la Recherche Médicale)
- Institut Curie
- Institut Imagine
- Institut Pasteur
- Weizmann Institute
- Berlin Institute of Health at La Charité
- Ludwig Maximilians Universität München (LMU)
- Max Delbrück Center (MDC)
- Translational Oncology (TrOn)
- Cambridge University
- King’s College London