What is it?
A booster to transform breakthrough technologies and processes developed by best-in-class academic partners and start-ups into innovative solutions to accelerate our R&D portfolio.
In 2022, the initiatives iDEA Awards (North America) and iTECH Awards (Europe) came together under the same umbrella: the Sanofi iDEA-iTECH Awards.
Sanofi iTech Awards is a one-year program consisting of:
- A seed funding of 100 000 euros.
- A dedicated support of a Sanofi scientific expert.
- A steppingstone to further collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
European start-ups/biotechs and academics from our selected partner institutions developing cutting-edge technologies in the following areas:
- Drug optimization and biologics discovery research
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
- Processes in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control
- Real World Evidence
- Computational biology
- Precision medicine
- Cell and Gene Therapy
A fast process to select and start projects in less than 8 months:
The iDEA-iTECH Awards recipients for the 2020 cycle are:
- BOURQUARD Thomas, MAbSilico (start-up)
- CANTINI Laura, Université PSL
- GERMAIN Matthieu, Curadigm (start-up)
- GUEROIS Raphael, CEA
- MAMOUN Robert, Ciloa (start-up)
- MASSELA Michel, CEA
- PICHON Valerie, Université PSL
- POMEROL Jean-François, TRIBUN Health (start-up)
- THIAM Abdou Rachid, Université PSL
- TOURNIER Nicolas, CEA
- TRIBET Christophe, Université PSL
IDEA-iTECH Awards program Partners
- CEA (Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives)
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Université PSL (Paris Sciences & Lettres)
- University of Oxford
- Universität Heidelberg
- VIB (Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie)
LIFE SCIENCE CLUSTERS
WITH THE SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT OF BPIFRANCE