Video webcast of the Annual General Meeting
Documents related to the General Meeting
- Press release
- Voting results
- Notice of meeting (avis de réunion) published in BALO (in French)
- Notice of Meeting
- EUROAPI Information Statement
- Annual Report on Form 20-F 2021
- Voting formular
- Notice of meeting (avis de convocation) published in BALO (in French)
- Attestation sur le mécénat (in French)
- Attestation sur les rémunérations (in French)
- Addendum No.1 to the notice of meeting
- Addendum No.2 to the notice of meeting
- Supplementary report on the dividend in kind
- Information about shares and voting rights as of March 25, 2022
Questions asked electronically
In addition to the legally regulated system of written questions, you may now ask your questions electronically until Friday April 29, 2022, by logging to the meeting’s Webcast, which is accessible on the page www.sanofi.com/AGM2022.
The Chairman and the Executive Management will answer these questions within the time limit allowed during the debates at the meeting. Questions that are not related to the agenda or that may infringe on trade secrets will not be answered.
You will be asked to confirm that you are a shareholder in the following manner:
- earer shares will have to prove their shareholder status by sending their certificate of participation by email to email@example.com.
Without justification, your questions cannot be answered by the Company.