What is it?
A booster to transform breakthrough technologies and processes developed by best-in-class academic partners and start-ups into innovative solutions to accelerate our R&D portfolio.
In 2022, the initiatives iDEA Awards (North America) and iTECH Awards (Europe) came together under the same umbrella: the Sanofi iDEA-TECH Awards.
About the program
- A seed funding of 120 000 euros.
- A dedicated support of a Sanofi scientific expert.
- A steppingstone to further collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
European start-ups/biotechs and academics from our selected partner institutions developing cutting-edge technologies in the following areas:
- Digital, data sciences and artificial intelligence
- Drug optimization and biologics discovery research
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
- Processes in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control
- Real World Evidence development
- Precision Medicine in oncology, immunology-inflammation, rare and neurodegenerative diseases
- Cell and Gene Therapy
Get ready !
Call for projects 2023 (open from November 3rd to December 16th 2022)
Our selection process
A fast process to select and start projects in less than 8 months
The iDEA-TECH Awards recipients for the 2020 cycle are
IDEA-TECH Awards program Partners (Academic Insitutions)
University of Heidelberg
University of Hamburg
University of Oxford
IDEA-TECH Awards program Partners (Pôles de compétitivité)
For more information