The Sanofi General Meeting was held on April 28, 2020 without the physical presence of shareholders. It was live video webcasted.
Video webcast of the General Meeting
Shareholders had the possibility to watch the live video webcast of the event.
Documents related to the General Meeting
- Compte-rendu (in French)
- Press release
- Resolutions and voting results
- Notice of meeting (avis de convocation) published in BALO (in French)
- Information available concerning the 2020 general meeting (in French)
- Notice of meeting - General Meeting 2020
- Notice of meeting (avis de réunion) published in BALO (in French)
- Total number of voting rights and shares on March 13, 2020
- Annual Report of Form 20-f 2019
Questions asked in writing
Preliminary remarks regarding questions in writing
It will not be possible to ask questions during the Meeting. Shareholders have the opportunity to ask written questions before the Meeting. These questions must be sent to the Chairman of the Board by email at email@example.com. They must be accompanied by a certificate of participation either in the registered securities accounts or in the bearer securities accounts kept by a financial intermediary. The questions must be sent no later than the fourth working day preceding the date of the general meeting, that is Wednesday April 22, 2020. In accordance with the legislation in force, the answer to a written question will be deemed to have been given once it will appear on the Company's website in the section devoted to questions and answers.
- Reply to the written questions from Forum pour l'Investissement Responsable
- Reply to the written question from Mrs. Foncelle, member of the CCAI
- Reply to the written questions from Mrs. Caristan, member of SUD CHIMIE
- Reply to the written question from Mr. Breysse
- Reply to the written question from Mr. Bodin
- Reply to the written questions from Diameno Holding OÜ and Mr. Lapin